Master of Business Administration
Our highly-rated MBA prepares you for the global job market with a hands-on approach and international orientation. You’ll gain a solid foundation for business administration and management and start to build a network of business contacts that could fuel your success later in your professional journey. You can also choose to extend your MBA for 30 extra credits, specialising in one of five areas and focusing on your ideal career.
Why study the Master of Business Administration (MBA) with us?
- Scholarship available for online studies
- Maximum flexibility, study completely online or on-campus in Germany or in the UK
- Start online anytime
- 2 academic intakes per year, which are March/ April and September/October
- Individualized personal and academic care
- International value, benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost, give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
Studying at the BSMI supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our family.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (at least a 3.5-year programme or equivalent to 210 ECTS)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- At least 1 year of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Duolingo 95 points / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your options.
A Master in Business Administration (MBA) is a great choice for anyone looking to enter top management positions around the world or start their own venture as an entrepreneur.
An MBA prepares you for a successful career with a solid foundation in administration and management. It’s also a great place to start building a network of business contacts of professors, business heads, and fellow students that you can rely on for the rest of your professional journey.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) has a duration of 18 months, 90 credits, and is structured in 2 semesters.
The MBA gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will learn about corporate strategies and how to measure their success.
- You will learn to lead personnel and to accompany it through change processes
During your MBA course, you will study the following modules:
- Leadership Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Operations and Information Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Electives A
- Electives B
- Capstone Thesis and Defence
You will be able to choose two specialisations from:
The Electives A programmes:
- Corporate Finance and Investment
- Data Science and Analytics
- IT Project and Architecture Management
- Manufacturing Methods Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things
- Sales, Pricing and Brand Management
The Electives B programmes:
- Big Data
- Consumer Behaviour and Research
- IT Governance and Service Management
- Product Development and Design Thinking