Master of Management in Leadership Management
The Master of Management in Leadership Management teaches you the structure of global companies, strategic management skills, and the fundamentals of effective leadership. Whether you want to work in a start-up or a multinational corporation, and no matter your academic background, this course prepares you for a successful future in management.
Why study the Master of Management in Leadership and Management with us?
- Scholarship available for online studies
- Maximum flexibility, study completely online or on-campus in Germany or in the UK
- Start online anytime
- 2 academic intakes per year, which are March/ April and September/October
- Individualized personal and academic care
- International value, benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost, give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
- Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the UK or overseas.
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or a pass certificate of a PreSessional course at BSMI.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years old for this programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of BSMI Master programme (achieved after previous studies)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)
In the Master of Management in Leadership and Management, you’ll learn to analyse management processes and apply best practices as a team leader in a problem-solving manner.
You’ll acquire management tools for motivating employees and creating trust in your professional relationships. Through a mix of distance learning materials and expert advice from your professors, you’ll get to know central design factors and leadership styles for a successful management culture and harmonious work environment for employees.
Across the globe, companies are constantly on the lookout for motivated, trained leaders to manage operations and bring teams and projects to success. With this degree, you’ll show employers that you have the technical and soft skills to do just that.
The Master of Management in Leadership and Management has a duration of 12 months, 60 credits, and is structured in 2 semesters.
During your Leadership and Management Master’s degree programme you will:
- Deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- Learn how to analyse the economic environment and draw appropriate conclusions from a management perspective, while building your know-how in entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Master negotiation, apply your theoretical knowledge to practical use cases and learn to implement change successfully
During your Master course, you will study the following modules:
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management Leadership and Change
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Leadership and Corporate Governance
- Seminar: Managing People and Organisations
- Master Thesis & Colloquium