The Google Analytics course will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to measure, monitor, and optimize your digital marketing activity. In order to measure your online traffic, you will learn how to use the range of specialist tools available.
During the Google Analytics course, you will learn how to track the traffic across your website, and you will understand how to utilize the features of Google Analytics and develop your target audience, get reports, track your online events and schedule customized reports when required.
With these new skills, you will be able to assess the effectiveness of a website in terms of its technical performance, speed, and measure levels of user engagement and conversion by tracking online activities.
The topics that will be covered during lessons are:
- Google Analytics Concepts
- Goals Set up
- Goal Configuration and Funnels
- Adwords Campaign
- Google Analytics Reports
- Site Speed and Search
- Real-time reporting
- Google Analytics Audience
The following is provided for all of our students:
- The course is industry-driven, tailored to align with the needs of businesses in the fast-moving digital marketing sector. Students will benefit from industry-leading tuition delivered by some of the most respected experts in the digital marketing field in an online environment.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to our stakeholders, BSMI provides extra services such as a CV checker, guidance on developing Linkedin profiles, and using social media for digital marketing.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for students looking to join the digital marketing industry. Students who have background knowledge of the sector through relevant work experience or previous study will have an advantage, but we are willing to consider all students on a case-by-case basis. Students from other backgrounds such as web development, web design, and digital design will also benefit from studying this course.
The Google Analytics module is open to students who have relevant work experience in marketing and/or come from an academic background of business or marketing. However, students with no formal qualifications or experience in the sector will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
English language requirements: Students on this course will need to demonstrate a level of English equivalent to CEFR B1 / IELTS 4.0 to enter. Students demonstrating a lower level of English will be given full support in meeting the required entry requirements.
Teaching hours: 3
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
3 per week
- Students will receive 3 hours of Google Analytics per week online.
- Students will obtain a CPD Certificate in Google Analytics